The two Democratic candidates for president are committed to the socialist policies of the Great Depression Years: Distributing or re-distributing wealth without even the slightest reference to wealth generation. They have no understanding of The American Experience.
The Republican candidate has committed his candidacy to American success in Iraq and “The Oil Wars.” How about this, Senator: Reconstituting the best of America’s mighty legacy? We might label this, “The Thinking Wars.”
We began our exploration with a graphic of “The Generativity Platform” (see Figure 7). Generativity is the only stimulus package for the development of American Civilization for the following reasons:
- Europe and the rest of our competitors have already labeled us “The Failed Experiment” for our retrogression from world leadership.
- Instead of recognizing the Binary Code as a developmental stage of processing (e.g., S–O–R Discriminative Learning), American leaders and scientists have stupidly bet our future on the “binary code of processing” rather than generative thinking.
- The Asians are incredulous at our playing a “pat hand” with which we knowingly empower them with the schematic branching systems of the languages to which they were born.
Figure 7. The Generativity Platform π Global Capital Development
Secondly, the Generativity Mission and its derivative goals are “architecturally defined” which makes them “actionable.” Relatedly, their objectives are “operationally defined” which makes them “achievable.”
Moreover, there are many New Capital Development Processes to transform the raw resources into finished capital:
New Capital Development Processes
Another way of summarizing The Generativity Mission is in terms of the individual performance on the primary conditions of The American Experience:
In this equation, the effects of Cultural Relating, Participative Governance, and Entrepreneurial Economics multiply each other to generate The Pillars of Freedom: Peace, Participation, Prosperity.
On the other hand, there are the “Nay-Sayers” who constitute “depressor variables” in all growth equations:
- Through the profound stupidity of this political administration in endorsing totalitarian Multinational Corporations rather than “Entrepreneurial-driven Capitalistic Businesses”…
- Through the myopic vision of the business leaders who have cut down and out the research part of The R & D model that gave us generative positioning and leadership in the world…
- Through the dependent reactivity of the community leaders and their minions who have ceased to view the community as the fundamental unit in wealth generation…
- Through the bureaucratic lies of the educational leaders who have “spun” retarding experiences as facilitative ones…
- Through our retarded abandonment of “The Promise of an Evolving America” as articulated in the vision of our “Founding Fathers”…
For these and all other “depressor variables” in “God’s Equation for Continuous Change and Gain,” do we humbly repent our sins against our Human Potential.
We commit ourselves to the Actualization of our Potential in the great multitude of Human Endeavors: Individual, Organizational, Marketplace, Community-, Freedom-, Nation-, and Global Village-Building.
We rededicate ourselves to a new and elevated vision of “The Cities on the Hill.”
Let us solemnly resolve—on the lives of our children and grandchildren—that “The Promisors” who came before us will now know why they died and that we, “The Promised,” will now know why we live.
Otherwise, “The Promisors” would have died in vain.
And the Freedoms of those who follow will die of “Empty Promises!”