We were asked to generate “Freedom Scores for Candidates.” We believed that to be a rather straight-forward scientific task as it had been for rating communities, cultures, and countries: study the policies, analyze the behaviors, project the implications. This has not proved to be straight-forward for the following reasons:
- No candidates are addressing The Freedom Functions that made America great.
- No candidates are addressing The Freedom Functions that will keep America great.
In this respect, on scales from 1 to 5, none of the candidates deserve ratings above zero on any of the Freedom Functions:
- Cultural Relating which transformed us from a “Boiling Cauldron” to a “Melting Pot” of cultures.
- Participative Government which transformed us from the “Dependent Subjects of the First King George” (Thank God!) to the “Empowered Policy-Makers of the Last King George” (Thank God!)!
- Free Enterprise which transformed us from a “Colonial Economy” into an “Entrepreneurial-Driven Capitalistic Economy.”
Unfortunately, the Democratic candidates led by Hillary Clinton promote a socialist policy calculated to restore us again to our former dependency heritage:
- “The Boiling Cauldron” of culture and class warfare;
- “The Colonial Economy” based upon the redistribution of wealth that we can no longer generate;
- “The Dependent Subjects of Authoritarian Governance” where no one has titles but everyone is entitled.
Just as unfortunate, the Republican candidates seek to replace “The Last King George” whose policies have already reduced us to the following:
- “The Dependent Minions” of Monarchical Classism made in the image of “The First King George;”
- “The Parasitic Consumer Host” of Multinational Corporations and their conspiratorial Nation-Partners along with entrenched American politicians who trade state secrets for foreign contributions to their campaign coffers;
- “The Chain-of-Command Governance” of “The GRIM Complex”—Government Reinforced Industrial-Military Complex” which Our Honest and Heroic President Dwight Eisenhower warned us about.
Overall, the Modal Freedom Scores for Democratic and Republican candidates may be summarized as follows:
This is because everyone talks but no one “hears;” everyone “spins” but no one “wins;” everyone “knows,” but no one “grows!”
In short, everyone lies and no one even asks for the truth!
To even participate in this “political game” is to make us fraudulent!
This is our best effort. But we are still looking for “The Third Way!”